ngacir_cirz

Free Shoutbox by ShoutCamp

RiriS Search Box

Little Emo Quote

My Follower

My Mind: Confused

Posted by Riris Yusrina Thursday 18 March 2010

oh, i don't know what happening to me,,, i've headache, maybe i've taken my time (almost all my time a day) just in front of my computer. feel sleepy, tired, headache, and other pain,,, but it's wonderful....

share what problem i have here, with you (my lovely blog) i feel i'm not alone... yeah, this is holiday, but just my school because my school has an ceremony, but i don't know more about that.... hha.
hmmmm......... tomorrow i have to go to school,,, is there any homework? not really ,,hha.. well,
alright this is the 14th my post.. hikz..hikz.... to get 100 need 84 more post, right? hha, that's also need many time to do that.. wkkkwkw

0 comments

Post a Comment

smiLe

MY MUSIC ("crush": David Archuleta)

Search

Design by Coverday