ngacir_cirz

Free Shoutbox by ShoutCamp

RiriS Search Box

Little Emo Quote

My Follower

"Then I know The Truth"

Posted by Riris Yusrina Wednesday 17 March 2010

i've woken up from my slept for about 2 motnths i feel like in a blind,,,, hhufft,, so difficult to share our time when we've been a teenager.... hafftt,,,, one lesson i've just gotta take,,, yeah, need too much time to forget our problem, but surely if we can control our emotion and no think again that, everything would be alright... just my GOD my place back when i'm alone, when there's no one give me spirit,,, huufft, how wonderful experience in my life...

when someone lied to me, that was time we were blind,hha, but that's my pass, now new life has come,,
now, although not all (100%) can forget my pass, but i'm sure i could be strong, coz' i still have myGOD, who'll safe me wherever and whenever i am......

0 comments

Post a Comment

smiLe

MY MUSIC ("crush": David Archuleta)

Search

Design by Coverday